Education and Inspiration Through Community
Happy Holidays!! On our first track this week, Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime are joined by Joe Saul-Sehy from Stacking Benjamins who reveals how writing a book can really help with Audience Growth. Then, on Track 2 for Marketing and Monetization, our Title Sponsor, Buzzsprout, shares 7 ways to grow your podcast with Instagram stories. And, our third track is a key note brought to you by your hosts! As a Creation & Launch track, Jaime and Glenn will discuss creating your show art the right way. Plus, we’ll share our latest community shout outs and trivia prize for the holidays. Welcome to the conference!
- 2:53 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 8:39 – Track #1: Audience Growth with Joe Saul-Sehy from Stacking Benjamins (Writing a Book)
- 19:45 – Track #2: Monetization & Marketing with Buzzsprout (7 Ways to Grow Your Podcast with Instagram Stories)
- 29:26 – Track #3: Creation and Launch with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Show Art the Right Way)
- 39:31 – Trivia Segment with Jonathan Oakes from Trivial Warfare
- 40:35 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Business in the Bedroom | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest, Track 1: Joe Saul-Sehy from Stacking Benjamins
Track 2, provided by Buzzsprout: Buzzsprout’s Podcasting Q&A
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Assistant Producer: Jorge Hernandez
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2021.