Education and Inspiration Through Community
We get an update on May’s Podfest from Founder, Chris Krimitsos. Bruce Wawrzyniak, host of Now Hear this Entertainment and Catholic Sports Radio, shares a few ways to help promote your podcast for our first track on Audience Growth. And, we’re adding Podcasting Basics in as a new type of converence track for you, and you’ll get a double-dose today. Our friends over at Buzzsprout share tips for avoiding podfade in 2022. And, our third track is a key note on interviewing authors brought to you by your hosts. Plus, we’ll share our latest community shout out and reveal our holiday trivia prize winner. Welcome to the conference!
- 1:13 – Podfest Founder, Chris Krimitsos, Joins In for an Update
- 7:07 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 9:21 – Track #1: Audience Growth with Bruce Wawrzyniak from Now Hear this Entertainment & Catholic Sports Radio (Promoting Your Podcast)
- 20:09 – Track #2: Podcasting Basics with Buzzsprout (Avoiding Podfade in 2022)
- 32:25 – Track #3: Podcasting Basics with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Interviewing Authors)
- 44:24 – Trivia Segment with Jonathan Oakes from Trivial Warfare
- 49:52 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Business in the Bedroom | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Track 2, provided by Buzzsprout: Buzzsprout’s Podcasting Q&A
Track 3, provided by your hosts! Free tips from Producer Jaime
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Assistant Producer: Jorge Hernandez
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2021.