Education and Inspiration Through Community
For Track 1, Deb Schell of The Community Strategy Podcast drops us some tips on Monetization through building community. On Track 2 for Audience Growth, Allen C. Paul of Gods and Gigs reminds us all of how important it is to engage your audience AFTER you’ve put in all the work to prepare and release an episode. Glenn is out of the studio traveling today. So, Producer Jaime is joined by a special guest co-host: long-time friend of Podfest Multimedia Expo, Niel Guilarte of Wildstyle Media!! And, he provides the tip for our Key Note on Track 3–a simple, but VERY powerful Tech tip to improve your production. Welcome to the conference!
- 3:32 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 7:51 – Track #1: Monetization & Marketing with Deb Schell of The Community Strategy Podcast (Monetization Through Building Community)
- 15:26 – Track #2: Audience Growth with Allen C. Paul of God and Gigs (Audience Engagement and Content Evaluation)
- 23:45 – Track #3: Technology and Innovation with Producer Jaime and Niel Guilarte (Previsualize Your Productions)
- 28:49 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest Co-Host: Niel Guilarte of Wildstyle Media
Link: Tickets for Podfest Global (Podfest’s Virtual Conference) September 12-15, 2022
Link: Join Podfest’s Next PodLab Workshop, July 12th at 2pm ET for just $10!
Guest, Track 1: Deb Schell of The Community Strategy Podcast | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Guest, Track 2: Allen C. Paul of Gods and Gigs
Track 3, provided by guest co-host, Niel! More FREE tips!
Link: Message Heather Zeitzwolfe (@zeitzwolfe) to Submit Yourself to Her Show, Get the Balance Right
Link: Check out Misty and Peter Phillip’s new show, Spark Influence
Link: Podcasting Your Brand Episode 42: Publishing and Submitting to the Platforms (The Technical Side of Launching, Part 4)
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Email the Hosts: Glenn: Glenn@HorseRadioNetwork.com | Jaime: Jaime@FlintStoneMedia.com
Vocal Editor: Amber Amortegui
Assistant Producers: Jorge Hernandez & Amber Amortegui
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Equipment Sponsor: TASCAM (We use their Mixcast 4 and LOVE it!!)
Also check out: TASCAM TM-70 Dynamic Microphone | Tascam TH-05 Monitoring Headphones
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Connect with Podfest and Follow on Social Media (@PodfestExpo): Instagram | Twitter
Join the Podfest Groups: Facebook | Goodpods | Clubhouse
Additional Support Provided by: Podfest Multimedia Expo and Podpage
Production: Flint Stone Media | Horse Radio Network
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.