Education and Inspiration Through Community
First on Track 1 today, Mark Maynor of Podcast Production Music shares a tip that crosses both monetization AND marketing. Then, on Track 2, Mobile Home Gurl Rachel Hernandez shares a podcasting tip that truly couldn’t bring things more back to basic and fundamental. And, for our Key Note today on Track 3, Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime wanted to speak about repurposing content, because it can really help grow your audience. So, we will talk about how and why to repurpose YOUR content… Welcome to the conference!
- 8:28 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 14:20 – Track #1: Monetization & Marketing with Mark Maynor of Podcast Production Music (Professional Sponsor Ads for Audience Growth)
- 18:35 – Track #2: Podcasting Basics with Rachel Hernandez of Mobile Home Gurl (Hydration is Fundamental)
- 23:07 – Track #3: Audience Growth with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Repurposing Your Content)
- 31:45 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest, Track 1: Mark Maynor of Podcast Production Music
Track 3, provided by your hosts! More FREE tips!
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.