Education and Inspiration Through Community
On Track 1, Ina Coveney of the The Global Phenomenon Podcast tells us her trick for reducing editing time… and it’s BRILLIANT!! Then, on Track 2, we turn towards Marketing and Monetization with Elikqitie from the Travel Gluten Free Podcast, who shares tips on how to improve your podcast’s SEO. Then, for our Track 3 Key Note, Glenn the Geek refocuses us on Audience Growth by sharing the results of a poll he did of his Horse Radio Network listeners; and, the results remind us that our shows should be ever-evolving and ever-changing to keep up with those wanting to consume our content: the listeners. Welcome to the conference!
- 7:44 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 10:24 – Track #1: Podcasting Basics with Ina Coveney of The Global Phenomenon (Reduce Editing Time Using Pauses)
- 16:16 – Track #2: Monetization & Marketing with Elikqitie of Travel Gluten Free Podcast (How to Maximize SEO for Your Podcast)
- 20:31 – Track #3: Audience Growth with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Evolving Along with Your Audience)
- 26:45 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest, Track 2: Elikqitie of the Travel Gluten Free Podcast
Track 3, provided by your hosts! More FREE tips!
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.