Education and Inspiration Through Community
In our first track today, Jon Gay of JAG in Detroit talks about how getting to the point right away will help your Audience Growth. Then, David Pasqualone chimes in on Podcasting Basics for Track 2, talking about how aiming for fame can hit the target of podfade, instead. And, Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime then have a very special secret guest for Track 3’s Key Note. And, he’s coming in hot with a HUGE announcement! Plus, we celebrate TWO very special birthdays. Welcome to the conference!
- 6:56 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 11:43 – Track #1: Audience Growth with Jon Gay of JAG in Detroit (Get to the Point Right Away)
- 18:40 – Track #2: Podcasting Basics with David Pasqualone of Remarkable People Podcast (Don’t Do it for the Fame)
- 27:48 – Track #3: Legends in Podcasting with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Navigating a Deal)
- 48:23 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest, Track 1: Jon Gay of JAG in Detroit
Track 3, provided by your hosts! More FREE tips!
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.