Education and Inspiration Through Community
First, Chris Krimitsos stops by for an update on his Podfest MeetUp Tour. Then, for Track 1, Marc Guberti of the Breakthrough Success Podcast throws us some Podcasting Basics by talking about the importance of choosing your guests wisely. On Track 2, Elikqitie from the Travel Gluten Free Podcast follows with tips on repurposing your content. And, for today’s Key Note, Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime will talk about building a Facebook group for your podcast and discover the four horseman of a Facebook group apocaplypse. Welcome to the conference!
- 4:42 – Podfest Updates with Chris Krimitsos
- 13:01 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 16:08 – Track #1: Podcasting Basics with Marc Guberti of Breakthrough Success Podcast (Choosing Your Guests Wisely)
- 21:33 – Track #2: Marketing and Monetization with Elikqitie of Travel Gluten Free Podcast (Repurposing Content)
- 29:45 – Track #3: Audience Growth with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Building a Facebook Group for Your Podcast)
- 38:52 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Guest, Track 2: Elikqitie of the Travel Gluten Free Podcast
Track 3, provided by your hosts! More FREE tips!
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.