Education and Inspiration Through Community
Glenn recently asked a critically-important question of his own dedicated community of Horse Radio Network listeners: When you are trying a new show for the first time, what turns you off? So, today, we are doing things a bit differently. Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime are going to review and discuss his audience’s answers, because they didn’t hold back! And, their feedback can really help you to grow YOUR audience, too. Welcome to the conference!
- 2:40 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 6:09 – Key Note Address: Audience Growth with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (What Turns Your Listeners Off)
- 29:48 – Glenn the Geek’s Shoutout for Reaching 3,000 Episodes!!
- 35:33 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Podcasting Your Brand | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Key Note, provided by your hosts! More FREE tips!
Other Useful Links and Tools for You:
- Producer Jaime’s Equipment Guide
- Join the new Podfest club on Clubhouse!
- Join the Owwll App, find great guests, and monetize your expertise! (Use Producer Jaime’s referral code PL954123 during signup to get priority early access and a $10 signup bonus!!)
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.