Education and Inspiration Through Community
On our first track this week, Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime are joined by Stu Goffman from a brand new podcast app called Picked Cherries to discuss how their helping us all with Audience Growth by increasing the discoverability and shareability of our podcasts.. Then, we are bringing things back to Podcasting Basics in our second track, as Joel Lounds from Shady Side Media and Florida Man News provides some great ways to tweak your recording environment for better sound. And, our third track is a key note on Marketing and Monetization brought to you by your hosts who answer the age-old question: How much to charge for ads?! Plus, we’ll discuss Spotify’s latest acquisitions, share our latest community shout outs, AND catch up with the man himself, Mr. Chris Krimitsos, on how the team’s planning for Podfest in May is coming along. Welcome to the conference!
- 3:32 – Chris Krimitsos Joins for Podfest 2022 Updates!
- 12:52 – Podfest on the Move – Shoutouts
- 16:44 – Discussion on Spotify’s Latest News
- 23:12 – Track #1: Audience Growth with Stu Goffman of the Picked Cherries App (Increasing Discoverability and Shareability of Podcasts)
- 31:58 – Track #2: Podcasting Basics with Joel Lounds of Shady Side Media and FPN’s Florida Man News (Coming soon!) (Tweaking Your Recording Environment)
- 38:34 – Track #3: Marketing & Monetization with Glenn the Geek and Producer Jaime (Setting Ad Prices)
- 53:12 – Close
Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
Presented by: Podfest Multimedia Expo
Title Sponsor: Buzzsprout
Hosts and Executive Producers: Glenn the Geek of Horse Radio Network and Producer Jaime of Flint Stone Media, Florida Podcast Network, and Business in the Bedroom | Catch their past show, Finding Florida!
Link: Get your tickets NOW for the May 26-29 Podfest Expo in Orlando!! (Use the code “PMEpodcast” to get 20% off any ticket.)
Guest, Track 1: Stu Goffman of the Picked Cherries App
Guest, Track 2: Joel Lounds of Shady Side Media and FPN’s Florida Man News (Coming soon!)
Track 3, provided by your hosts! Free tips from Producer Jaime
Vocal Editor: Paul Stevens
Intro Voice Over Artist: Jodi Krangle
Interested in becoming the show’s next Sponsor? Contact the Podfest Podcast team today!
Copyright of Cutting Edge Events LLC 2022.